17 Apr Charlotte Premium Outlets to host job fair
Charlotte Premium Outlets, Charlotte’s first outlet mall, will host a job fair on Friday, May 2, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. at the Sheraton Charlotte Airport Hotel (3315 Scott Futrell Dr., Charlotte, NC 28208).
Human resources representatives from many of the 100 stores set to open in the 400,000-square-foot center will be present. Collectively, they’re seeking to fill more than 900 jobs at Charlotte Premium Outlets including a wide range of management, sales and customer service positions.
Participating stores include
- Direct Tools,
- Le Creuset,
- Under Armour,
- Sunglass Warehouse,
- Banana Republic Factory Store
- and many more.
No registration is required to attend.
If you’re planning to attend the job fair and need to brush up your resume and/or interview skills in advance, Charlotte Works can help! Check out our workshop schedule in the Events section of NCWorks Online and register to attend any of our upcoming resume or interview sessions. Here’s how:
- Log in to your NCWorks.gov account
- Go to the MY CALENDAR WIDGET
- Click on the 2nd line of text under the calendar image: ___ UPCOMING EVENTS
- Click on SHOW FILTER CRITERIA. For LWIA/REGION select “Charlotte Works Work Force Development Board.” For OFFICE LOCATION select Charlotte/Mecklenburg Employer Engagement Center”
- Click on FILTER
- Choose your desired event and click on it.Confirm date & time and click on REGISTER at bottom of page
(If you’re new to Charlotte Works, you’ll need to register on NCWorks Online and attend an orientation.)