The Advanced Manufacturing and Health Care industries are booming in the Charlotte area. Whether you’re a job-seeker or an employer, we have diverse opportunities in these two fields.
Unemployed or looking for a change?
- Advanced Manufacturing and Health Care offer a variety of good paying, secure jobs at every level.
- Learn while you earn through funded training or paid apprenticeships.
- Explore ways to enter in to these industries at Career Pathways.
Take the first step to a new career by visiting one of Charlotte’s two NCWorks Career Centers.
Hours are Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. and Fridays until 2 p.m.
- NCWorks Career Center South Charlotte – 7140 Forest Point Blvd Suite A, telephone: 704.565.6865.
- NCWorks Career Center East Charlotte – 5601 Executive Center Drive Suite 100, telephone: 704.566.2870.
Seeking talent or training funds?
Charlotte Works has training grants for employers in the Advanced Manufacturing and Health Care industries.
- For your employees who need short-term training to retain their jobs or move into more skilled, higher-paying positions, we have employee training grants.
- If you need to hire new employees and are interested in salary reimbursement while they learn their position, we have on-the-job training grants.
We can also help you recruit talent.
- Post your jobs on the state of North Carolina’s online job resource center, NCWorks Online.
- Meet with a Business Solutions specialist to discuss customized recruitment solutions.
- Participate in one of our job fairs.
- Host a work-based learning opportunity for a youth or adult.
FIND OUT MORE: fill-out the form below or call us at 980.201.3256.