WORKSHOP: TOASTMASTERS CLUB
May 17, 2019 : 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Venue: NCWorks Career Center
Toastmasters Club is a learn-by-doing workshop. Participants hone their speaking and leadership skills in a no-pressure atmosphere. Peer feedback is a key part of the program’s success and your personal development.
Become a better speaker and leader so you can land your next opportunity. Join us twice a month and watch your confidence rise to a new level.
Workshop preregistration is strongly recommended, but walk-ins are welcomed. Register through the events calendar at www.ncworks.gov:
- Log in to your NCWorks.gov account
- Go to the “My Calendar” box
- Click on the hyperlinked number on the 2nd line of text under the calendar (“__Upcoming Events”)
- Click on “Show Filter Criteria.” For LWIA/Region, select “Charlotte Works Work Force Development Board.” For Office Location, select “NCWorks Career Center – Forest Point Blvd.”
- Click on “Filter”
- Click on your desired event. Confirm date and time and click on “Register” at the bottom of the page
Need help getting started? Download our guide.