WORKSHOP: APPLICATIONS, RESUMES & COVER LETTERS
June 18, 2019 : 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Venue: NCWorks Career Center
Are you taking the job-application process too lightly? In this workshop, you’ll learn the dos and don’ts for successfully completing job applications.
Learn how to tailor your responses, keep your job application consistent with your resume and more.
Workshop preregistration is strongly recommended, but walk-ins are welcomed. Register through the events calendar at www.ncworks.gov:
- Log in to your NCWorks.gov account
- Go to the “My Calendar” box
- Click on the hyperlinked number on the 2nd line of text under the calendar (“__Upcoming Events”)
- Click on “Show Filter Criteria.” For LWIA/Region, select “Charlotte Works Work Force Development Board.” For Office Location, select “NCWorks Career Center – Executive Center Dr.”
- Click on “Filter”
- Click on your desired event. Confirm date and time and click on “Register” at the bottom of the page
Need help getting started? Download our guide.