Workshop: Rebranding Your Skills | Part 1
January 9, 2018 : 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Venue: NCWorks Career Center
Expand your job-search prospects by rebranding your skills. Learn how to identify your skills and catch the attention of employers who can move you to a new job or industry.
Workshop preregistration is strongly recommended, but walk-ins are welcomed. Register through the events calendar at www.ncworks.gov:
- Log in to your NCWorks.gov account
- Go to the “My Calendar” box
- Click on the hyperlinked number on the 2nd line of text under the calendar (“__Upcoming Events”)
- Click on “Show Filter Criteria.” For LWIA/Region, select “Charlotte Works Work Force Development Board.” For Office Location, select “NCWorks Career Center – Executive Center Dr.”
- Click on “Filter”
- Click on your desired event. Confirm date and time and click on “Register” at the bottom of the page
Need help getting started? Download our guide.