ON-THE-JOB TRAINING GRANT INFO SESSION FOR CAREER-SEEKERS
September 20, 2018 : 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Venue: NCWorks Career Center
Are you looking to use your current skills to transition into a new career? An On-the-Job Training Grant may be right for you!
Workshop preregistration is strongly recommended, but walk-ins are welcomed. Register through the events calendar at www.ncworks.gov:
- Log in to your NCWorks.gov account
- Go to the “My Calendar” box
- Click on the hyperlinked number on the 2nd line of text under the calendar (“__Upcoming Events”)
- Click on “Show Filter Criteria.” For LWIA/Region, select “Charlotte Works Work Force Development Board.” For Office Location, select “NCWorks Career Center – Forest Point Blvd.”
- Click on “Filter”
- Click on your desired event. Confirm date and time and click on “Register” at the bottom of the page.
- Need help getting started? Download our guide.