January 11, 2018 : 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Venue: NCWorks Career Center
Have you been discouraged about finding a job because “it’s about who you know, not what you know?”
Attend this workshop and learn how to “work” the room. Discover the importance of networking and the basic skills to make yourself memorable.
Workshop preregistration is strongly recommended, but walk-ins are welcomed. Register through the events calendar at www.ncworks.gov:
- Log in to your NCWorks.gov account
- Go to the “My Calendar” box
- Click on the hyperlinked number on the 2nd line of text under the calendar (“__Upcoming Events”)
- Click on “Show Filter Criteria.” For LWIA/Region, select “Charlotte Works Work Force Development Board.” For Office Location, select “NCWorks Career Center – Executive Center Dr.,” or “NCWorks Career Center – Forest Point Blvd.”
- Click on “Filter”
- Click on your desired event. Confirm date and time and click on “Register” at the bottom of the page
Need help getting started? Download our guide.