Workshop: Getting Started in Project Management
November 28, 2017 : 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Venue: NCWorks Career Center
Presented by Central Piedmont Community College
Today’s employers are hiring those who can demonstrate an understanding of project management skills and how to best use them across multiple industries. The CPCC Project Management Plus certification can put you in an exclusive group among your peers. Come learn more about obtaining certifications and getting the interest of hiring managers looking for someone just like you!
Workshop preregistration is strongly recommended, but walk-ins are welcomed. Register through the events calendar at www.ncworks.gov:
- Log in to your NCWorks.gov account
- Go to the “My Calendar” box
- Click on the hyperlinked number on the 2nd line of text under the calendar (“__Upcoming Events”)
- Click on “Show Filter Criteria.” For LWIA/Region, select “Charlotte Works Work Force Development Board.” For Office Location, select “NCWorks Career Center – Executive Center Dr.,” or “NCWorks Career Center – Forest Point Blvd.”
- Click on “Filter”
- Click on your desired event. Confirm date and time and click on “Register” at the bottom of the page
Need help getting started? Download our guide.