Charlotte Works’ business solutions team at NCWorks Career Centers helps companies address immediate workforce needs via in-house talent development coaches, an online job-seeker database, job fairs, hiring events and other recruitment activities. We also:
- host informative workshops and lectures;
- provide up-to-date labor market information and projections; and
- offer early intervention programs to aid employers and workers facing layoffs and closures.
Additionally, we have worker training funds available.
- On-The-Job Training grants incentivizes companies to hire and train job-seekers by supplementing trainees’ wages for a fixed period.
- UpSkill Charlotte reimburses employers to offset the cost of training current (incumbent) employees to help employees retain their jobs or move up within the company.
Whether you’re a business of one or 1,000, we’re your versatile workforce partner!